Страницы: 1
RSS
При слиянии excel и worda не все столбцы добавляются в документ.

Добрый день, сделал большую таблицу в exle 272 столбца, которые добавляются в шаблон word,но заметил что после слияния в wordе добавились значения только до 252 столбца, а дальше он во все поля вставляет только данные из первого столбца (хотя все поля вставлены везде те которые надо). Как это можно исправить? Если файл примера понадобится выложу чуть позже, удалю некоторые данные. word 2013.

почему 252 не понятно, конкретно про лимит в документации не нашел но вот тут
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/what-is-the-maximum-number-of-fields-for-mail/bdaff7e2-1d05-481e-8828-acf839a268f2

Excel data source, there are at least 4 ways Word might do it:
- converter (obsolete - you can still try it if you have it, but I wouldn't)
- DDE (basically obsolete, but can sometimes still be used)
- ODBC (obsolescent since Word 2002, roughly)
- OLE DB (the default in Word 2003 and 2007)
For DDE, ODBC and OLE DB with Excel there is a limit of 255 (or 256, I forget) columns. With Excel 2007, which supports many more columns, the mailmerge limit is still 255/256 columns. Personally, I have sometimes experienced a more sever limit on DDE connections to Excel in 2007  - AFAICR in 2003 there was no problem with 255, but in 2007 I have sometimes only been able to use about 70-75 (that might be something to do with the version of Windows and/or performance factors).
AFAIK all the "desktop database drivers" (except possibly the SQL Server one) impose a 255 column limit. The desktop database drivers are used for ODBC and OLE DB connections to Excel, Access, and via Access, to some other types of data source such as dBASE).
When connecting to delimited text files, Word may connect using the Access driver/provider, in which case there's a 255 limit, or using its internal text converter, in which case you may find that you can use 1000 columns or more. However, that seems to be limited more by the line length and perhaps complexity of the file than by the column count itself, and the limitations may well be more severe in Word 2007 than Word 2003. I've never found a formula to predict this.
With SQL Server sources I believe that with the right SQL Server+provider you should be able to go well beyond the 255 limit, and perhaps up to the maximum number of columns in a SQL Server table. (The same may well be true of other Server databases such as Oracle).
One other limitation is the number of field names that Word will display in its dropdowns (e.g. in field picklists) and the number of columns it will display in Edit Recipients. Those may be limited to a fixed number, or in the case of Edit Recipients, AFAICR there is a fixed maximum, but record size may reduce that. (There's also a maximum row count in Edit recipients.

и это похоже на правду
По вопросам из тем форума, личку не читаю.

прочитал и мало чего понял(  
Изменено: ilya913 - 13.01.2020 11:34:12

Цитата
ilya913 написал:
мало чего понял
255 столбцов - предел для OLE DB провайдера который использует word для получения данных из таблиц.

Встречный вопрос, неужели все эти сотни полей используются?
По вопросам из тем форума, личку не читаю.

К сожалению да,решил себе упростить работу поэтому занёс почти всё что можно. Если конечно в самом ворде сделать генерацию случайных чисел из заданного промежутка и по условиям, как в экселе, если ячейка в таблице заполнена, то генерация работает, если нет то ставит "-". Тогда можно убрать где-то  около 54 столбцов. Правда в мыслях было добавить к уже существующим 272 столбикам ещё около 20 шт.  
Изменено: ilya913 - 15.01.2020 07:14:19
Страницы: 1
Наверх