Страницы: 1
RSS
Удаленная работа на постоянной основе для зарубежного клиента ( английский на уровне upper-intermediate ), Работа на проектами для зарубежной организации. В сообщении task description первой задачи на оценку

Коллеги,

Ниже Вы можете найти ТЗ первой задачи.  
Пожалуйста,  оцените время на выполнение этой задачи ( количество часов ).
Также прошу указать стоимость Вашего часа работы.
Спасибо.

"INVOICE REG. TOOL"

1.     one table/list (LIST) , regardless of month

2.     an archive list (ARCHIVE), which is automatically fed with lines from LIST, when e.g. a year old and paid

3. user form  

Пояснения к пункту 3   ответ на вопрос «Что на ней должно быть, что и как работать,»:

Possibly, I misunderstand the question, but it should look (more or less) like the one I sent the other day.
With essentially all the relevant fields from the original Excel doc.
If some can/should be hidden, fine, but should be easy to make visible again, if necessary.

Personally, I sometimes use an excel sheet as a place to temporarily store data (imported from TXT files), before presenting in the User form, but often that of course is not necessary.
However, I pretty much always use various excel sheets to control the heading, order, width, color, etc of the fields in the User Form (is easier for me visually to see it there, than in the code).

4.     one column for currency and one for the amount

5.     a column which converts to DKK

6.     a column for marking as "paid" (or other status)

7.     automatic change of color

8. text file(s) to store the LIST + ARCHIVE / data (TAB separated fields)

Пояснения к пункту 8.  Овет на вопрос "зачем дублировать инфу в файлах (в Excel на листах, и то же самое в CSV файлах)?

которая информация приоритетнее? (откуда её загружать, - с листа или файлов)как это всё синхронизировать?и главное - ЗАЧЕМ?"

Not sure I'm suggesting any duplication?
But perhaps I should be more clear:
The Excel doc is read only and "just" an application, without content/data.
Data comes in the form of two TXT documents (fields are TAB separated):
eg. "invoices.txt" which has the relevant invoices and eg. "archive.txt" which have the archived invoices.

9. automatic "alert" for overdue invoices

10. an email option to check with the responsible

11. possibility to easily add fields/columns (not the user, the programmer)

I'm thinking it will be a stand alone tool, but that it should be possible if required to be incorporated in an existing tool, that essentially is a VBA/Excel based ERP.

In the ERP there is among other things a Company list and an Order list, both of which might be relevant for the INVOICE TOOL.

To give you an idea of the look of the ERP, here an image:

[img]file:///D:/temp/image001.png[/img]

( if you don't see image here  ,  please find it as the attached file )

Страницы: 1
Наверх